survey blantantly stolen from chess
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I'd love to have a townhouse up on Telegraph Hill in San Francisco. Of course, I'd have to bulldoze someone else's home to build my house there, but hey, I don't mind. :o)
2. What is your favourite article of clothing?
I'd say that would be my basic black t-shirt. All three of them. ;o)
3. Favourite physical feature in the
Well, besides the obvious *cough*dick*cough* I'd say his eyes. Sometimes they're so striking you can lose yourself in them.
4. What is the last CD you bought?
There were three bought at the same time last but I'll say Rod Stewart's "The Very Best Of" was the last to be rung up. A very great CD to listen to in the background.
5. Where is your favourite place to be?
*sigh* Another "favorite"? Hmmm... *ponders* I'd say right here where I am. No, I'm not talking about Barstow. I mean right here in front of my computer.
6. Where is your least favourite place to be?
Sitting for hours being bored out of my mind at the courthouse for jury duty.
7. Where is your favourite place to be massaged?
That'd be the neck. I get mucho built up tension there.
8. What's more important, strong in mind or strong in body?
I can think of arguments for either case, but I'll go with strong in mind.
9. What time do you wake in the morning?
LOL Wake in the morning? I'm usually still awake in the morning.
10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance?
Hmmm, I'll go with the fridge because without it I'd have to be constantly buying fresh food.
11. What makes you really angry?
When people use religous dogma for the most blatant and aggregious kinds of discrimination and then have the nerve to say how they are persecuted for their religion. That makes me want to start swinging a baseball bat in their direction.
12. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
Piano. I've tried and tried but I simply lack hand-to-hand coordination needed. I can sight read with either hand prefectly fine, but getting them to both work at the same time is impossible. Ah, well...
13. What is your favourite colour?
Deep, dark, midnight blue followed closely by death & despair black. Heh
14. Which do you prefer? Sports car? or SUV?
Neither as explained my last friday five answers but I'll bite the bullet and go with SUV. At least in a crash with a sports car there'd be a better chance of me coming out of it with lesser injuries.
15. Do you believe in the afterlife?
No, not currently but I'm willing to admit I could be wrong about it. Well, ok, I'm hardly ever wrong (insert laughter here) but I'm open to the idea that I could be. ;o)
16. What is your favourite childrens' book?
I cannot for the life of me remember reading any books while I was a child. I didn't start to read with any enthusiasm at all until I started to read comic books. "Real" book reading for pleasure didn't happen until my freshman year in high school when I got into devouring Piers Anthony's Xanth series.
17. What is your favourite season?
Winter. By that I mean Barstow winter which is defined as temperatures in the low 50s and bright sunny days with hardly any rain at all (this is a desert, ya know?)
18. What is your least favorite household chore?
Washing dishes. The only dishwasher in this apartment are my two hands. Ugh! I think that's why I stopped the exploratory baking and cooking I used to do years ago.
19. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
The ability to read thoughts. Think about: being able to find kidnapped children, making sure the government isn't lying to us (too much), blackmailing officials... uh, forget I said that. ;o)
20. Do you have a tattoo?
21. Can you juggle?
See question #12.
22. The one person from the past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
I want to say my paternal grandmother which is funny because she only spoke Spanish and I only speak English but we always seemed to be able to get our point across despite the language difference -- accompanied by many hand gestures.
23. What is your favourite day?
I'd probably go with Friday. It's the end of a tiring, boring work week and holds the promise of an exciting weekend.
24. What is in the trunk of your car?
I don't have a car any more. When I did it included stuff like power stearing fluid, motor oil, water, anti-freeze, spare tire, etc... Also back there was a blanket and a few articles of clothing.
25. Sushi or hamburger?
This isn't even a question: hamburgers! Sushi is damned nasty aweful stuff that I wouldn't even feed to George W Bush.
26. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember that far back. Truly, I rarely ever cry. There's a reason for that but I won't go into that here.
27. Best date?
Date? *blinks* What's that?
28. Last time you were surprised?
I'm never surprised because I know everything. That's what my sister used to say except she worded it differently like "he thinks he know everything!" and "ok Mr. Know-It-All". I must say, my sister was quite intelligent for realizing that. :oÞ
29. Your best physical feature?
Well now... *leers and wiggles eyebrows* ...that'd be my nose. Heh
30. From the people that you e-mail this to-who is the most likely to respond?
*shakes head* I haven't the foggiest idea.