2. Computer: desktop or laptop? Desktop
3. Seashore or mountains? Seashore. I've already got mountains around me. Besides, I love the smell of the ocean.
4. Carpeting or bare floors? Carpeting. It's the texture.
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap? Bottled. Tap water around here is so heavily chlorinated it looks like milk coming out of the faucet. And the taste is.. ugh!
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon? Amazon. I've never bought anything on eBay and don't plan to.
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers? Kitties. Mind you, cute puppies are much better. :o)
8. Front door or back door? Uh... back door?
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none? None. I don't even wear a watch any more.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick? Like, duh. Call in sick and damn the consequences.
quiz seen at Looking Out