April 12th, 2002


friday five (http://fridayfive.org/)

1. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
Honestly, I rarely eat at a retaurant. I don't like eating out in public in general. I just feel weird doing it. That being said I'd have to say I prefer Marie Callendar's.

2. What fast food restaurant are you partial to?
I say Jack-In-The-Box is my favorite, though, Carls Jr. comes in a close second.

3. What are your standards and rules for tipping?
Tipping should reflect what kind of service I receive so that's a factor. But in general I'd say about 15% of the total bill -- mind you, remember what I said in #1.

4. Do you usually order an appetizer and/or dessert?
I love fried mozarella sticks or zucchini slices. Onion rings are another favorite.

5. What do you usually order to drink at a restaurant?
About 95% of the time I'll order a Pepsi (preferibly) or a Coke. The other 5% of the time I'll order iced tea with lemon.
  • Current Music
    Army of Lovers - "Crucified"