You are a Spatial Thinker
- Tend to think in pictures, and can develop good mental models of the physical world.
- Think well in three dimensions
- Have a flair for working with objects
Like other spatial thinkers, Leonardo had a talent for designing buildings and machinery. He also invented a new style of map making Other Spatial Thinkers include
Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo, Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Careers which suit Spatial Thinkers include
Mechanic, Photographer, Artist, Architect, Engineer, Builder, Set designer
Definitely true. As a child my favorite toys were those I could build with: lincoln logs and Legos. For several years I had an obsession playing with AutoCAD, specifically building 3D objects. I also love to assemble funiture that needs to be put together. I tend to navigate mazes pretty good as well.
You are an Interpersonal Thinker
- Like to think about other people, and try to understand them
- Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
- Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues
Like interpersonal thinkers, Leonardo had lots of friends and contacts, and was a popular figure at the Italian court. Other Interpersonal thinkers include
Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare
Careers which suit Interpersonal thinkers include
Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher
I agree with the first two bulleted points but not the third.
You are a Musical Thinker
- Tend to think in sounds, and may also think in rhythms and melodies
- Are sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings.
- Feel a strong connection between music and emotions
Like many musical thinkers, Leonardo loved to sing, and had a fine voice Other Musical Thinkers include
Mozart, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix
Careers which suit Musical Thinkers include
Musician, Music teacher, Sound engineer, Recording technician
Mostly true. The part not true is lyrics, basically, I feel they're the least important part of music. That's one reason I've been a fan of dance music, right now trance. It's the music and the beat that I care about. Well, that's not quite true. While I don't like lyrics I do like the voice behind them especially harmonies. It just the actual words themselves tend to interfere with my enjoyment of music.
You are a Naturalist Thinker
- Like to understand the natural world, and the living beings that inhabit it
- have an aptitude for communicating with animals
- You try to understand patterns of life and natural forces
Like other Naturalist thinkers, Leonardo longed to spend time in the countryside. He spent hours watching birds to understand how they flew. Other Naturalist thinkers include
Charles Darwin, Jane Goodall, Johnny Morris, David Attenborough
Careers which suit Naturalist thinkers include
Biologist, Meteorologist, Forester, Farmer, Astronomer, Alternative therapist
I'd agree with the second point but the first and second... *shakes head* ...not me at all.