One of the two video cable line-ins on my TV isn't working any longer. It goes completely blank or displays a few horizontal lines. Which means right now I have to swap cables between my VCR and DVD players. I'm going to have to take it back to Best Buy on Friday or Saturday since I've got the extended warrantee. While there I can spend the $10 gift card I found while cleaning my room. I'd completely forgotten I had it.
I coded three more I/O routines I had forgotten to do previously. I went ahead and added a float type then backtracked though the arithmetic operator code to handle the type including promoting results to float if one is involved with an integer. I also added a few float-specific functions but there's still a buttload (<- that's a scientific term) still to add.