I called my sister this morning to see if my dad and step-mother had already come and gone. They're still there, getting there on Thursday and will probably leave the coming mid-week. My step-mother isn't feeling well though. My sis opines she picked-up a bug while in Illinois visiting family before getting there in Georgia.
Found out the reason and and or weren't working right was because I didn't code them. Which is odd because I distinctly remember writing about the two, clearing up what types of variable they'd work for. Anyway, I took the opportunity to completely rewrite how expressions are handled. Now there's 5 recursive function levels to handle it all based on operator precedence. Next up was rewriting code on how variables are stored and I started it but realized I was going to have to take into account include files. And for the same reason I'll have to do the same for loop control storage. Lots of rewriting to do.