(1) The singular boring question: What is your name? Vinny da Geek
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? I'll have to ask my mom about that
(3) Would you name a child of yours after you? no
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? Marc
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? no one has yet
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? sure, why not?
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? nope
(8) Do you think God has a gender? nope
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? yup
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? nope
(11) Where do you think we go when we die? into the ground usually
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? not really
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? pretty easy
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? Jesse
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? yup
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? nah
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? "...in my humble opinion..."
(18) What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written? I don't think anything I say is funny... intentionally
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? yup
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? anything by Barbra Streisand, Celine Dion, or Elvis
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? can't think of one
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? hard to say since the songs are always changing
(23) What song(s) do you think describe your personality best? "Crash and Burn" by the Bangles
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? Me? Serenade?! LOL I don't think so.
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used? "Love For Sale" :o)
(26) What movie(s) do you love that nobody else seems to? "Dune"
(27) Do you agree with the idea that sequels are worse than the originals? in general, yes
(28) Who's your favorite Star Wars character? Han Solo
(29) What kind of movie do you think there should be more of? stuff with aliens that incubate in humans
(30) What movie(s) do you simply not understand the appeal of? "Titanic" and "Scream"
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? LOL taste!
(32) What's your favorite kind of cheese? probably swiss cheese
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? absolutely nothing
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? yup
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? nope
(36) Mac or PC? PC
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer, as long as it works? I know what's going on in there
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? yup
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? most definitely
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? I've never bid on anything. I don't plan to either
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? nope
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? the ability to accessorize
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? when 3+ women all share the same cycle. *shudders* bitch-city!
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? the whole "do I look fat?" routine. if you're not prepared for an honest opinion, don't ask.
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just for a celebrity? nope
(46) What celebrity's autograph do you want most? *ponders* Madonna (quit laughing)
(47) Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? no
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? Nathan Lane or perhaps Harvey Fierstein
(49) Does it ever annoy you when you know someone is a celebrity but you can't remember why? nope
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter? that porn star who alleged he had sex with Tom Cruise
(51) Do you want to be John Malkovich? nope
(52) Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69? I smile
(53) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? nope
(54) Do you actually know your Social Security Number? yes
(55) Do you actually know your IP address? it changes every time I log on
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? yes
(57) Do you know the four-character extension on your ZIP code? I tend to forget it
(58) Ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? hell yeah
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? no
(60) What do you think of pi? it's best when served with ice cream or whipped cream
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
(61) Did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title? not really
(62) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? flattered
(63) Do you prefer getting to know some one first before dating them or going in "blind"? yup
(64) Would you date someone with the same first name as a family member? sure
(65) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for girls to ask guys out? sure
(66) What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? it's the best way to do it
(67) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? yes
(68) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? I don't really care
(69) Would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last? oh hell no!
(70) Do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? *smiles* no
(71) What is your favorite possession? my computer
(72) What physical, tangible possession do you want most? a house
(74) Have you ever seen 'The Exorcist'? yes
(75) How long did it take you to understand why the last question is in this section? ~1 seconds
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? nah
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? I'm already there my friend
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? I never liked any of them
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? a cheap plastic Spiderman mask
(80) What holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? none
(81) There are currently no federal holidays during August -- what should be put there? "Thank God Kids Are Almost In School" Day
(82) How good is your short-term memory? *blink* what did you say?
(83) How good is your long-term memory? it's only good when remembering grudges
(84) What is your earliest memory? playing with some toy atop my Snoopy rug in my room when I lived on Cabot St.
(85) What is your happiest memory (other than receiving this survey)? my first time in a gay bar ("the Express" in Fresno)
(86) What is your strangest memory? I can't think of one really
(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? the movie "Blazing Saddles"
(88) What movie makes/made you cry? "It's My Party"
(89) What book makes/made you cry? none as yet
(90) What song makes/made you cry? "Hideaway" by Erasure, "Looking Over My Shoulder" by Til Tuesday
(91) What makes/made you laugh so hard you cried? nothing
THREE TRULY RANDOM QUESTIONS
(92) Would you like to be cloned? no no no no!
(93) Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it? sure
(94) Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango? WTF?!
(95) Do you think that one hundred and one questions is too long? nah
(96) Do you think the one hundred interesting questions actually were interesting? I wouldn't go that far
(97) Are you sorry you began filling it out? nah
(98) What question do you wish it had asked? what's the meaning of life?
(99) How would you have answered it? to laugh, to cry, to perhaps dream a bit.
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
(100) When was the last time you let the people you love know you love them? hmmm, I really don't remember
(101) What do you want the people who are reading this survey to know? bread + peanut butter + strawberry preserves = happiness