Had spinach, mushroom & garlic pizza for dinner yesterday. Tonight was enchilada casserole & spanish rice.
Bought 6 books yesterday. It had been a while since I last got any. The books were:
- "Again, Dangerous Visions" edited by Harlan Ellison
- "Beserker" by J.M.H. Lovegrove's
- "Homecoming" by D. Alexander Smith
- "Icerigger" by Alan Dean Foster
- "Inheritor" by C.J. Cherryh
- "Kinship With The Stars" by Poul Anderson
My nephew's birthday was on the 31st. I can't believe how big he's getting. I still remember him and I walking alongside the road, his 'lil hand grasping one of my fingers, just outside the apartment here when he was just a wee thing. *sigh* Time sure is flying fast. And still he barely talks to me. Just a few words or phrases unless I hit just the right subject. I'd feel bad about that except he's just as reticent with words with my father as well.
Ooh, and just the day before that my sister and bro-in-law closed on buying their first house. I'm exited! They're excited!!! ... until they remember about the mortgage. LOL