- Whoever decided it was ok to replace potatoes with sweet potatoes for fries and salads deserves a spot in hell next to the panty hose guy.
- @mokie Oi! Hands off Scott and Carter or there will be a slap fight. :o)
Overcast & humid. Thunder & lightning. Power tripped on & off often. Finally, rain and more rain and hail. Power went out for 3 hours.
- Neighbor in #1 died. Told his sis wasn't feeling good yesterday. She called him but no response so sent police today. Cops still here.
- Cops smelled some gas in #1 so gas guy is checking all our hookups. Coroner here. Funeral people from San Diego(?) are here for the body.
- @mokie Feeling fine. Just wondering what the gas company guys are doing poking/thumping around apt #1 with these stick thingies.
Screw the pommel horse. Pole mallakhamb ought to be an Olympic competition. http://t.co/8oXbmrd
Sookeh and Beeeel get married for realz. http://yhoo.it/92CnVb
- There's a turkey in the oven about 20 minutes from being done and it's making me hungry, despite that I just ate dinner (soup & sandwich.)
- Andy (in black) is totally me: http://bit.ly/aLqqZ9 (Adam & Andy)
- I don't know if the judges are insane or somebody's been spiking their drinks this entire season. #ProjectRunway
J. Bieber's "U Smile" slowed by 800% http://snd.sc/9gRd2h is quite a beautiful ambient track & the only track by Bieber I can say I like.
- Anyone else notice Google Maps has been removing some street view coverage? My sis's whole subdivision is no longer available.
- Apparently in addition to other physiological changes when perceiving danger my ears change shape. Enough that my in-ear headphones pop out.
- Brandon Flowers performs "Bette Davis Eyes" live in Las Vegas. http://t.co/CSxrmAh